Participation in online competitions on our homepage www.bvb.de/eng and www.borussia-dortmund.com is subject to the following conditions. Online competitions may only be conducted online.
§ 1 Competition
Competitions are carried out by Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA in cooperation with BVB Merchandising GmbH, Sports & Bytes GmbH and besttravel dortmund GmbH.
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only people aged older than 14 are eligible to participate. Minors require the permission of their legal guardians in order to participate, provided this is not expressly forbidden.
(2) A person participates in the competition by completing the registration form and confirming this registration by pressing the “send” button. The participant alone is responsible for ensuring that the data entered is correct, especially the e-mail address. Answers to the competition and the registration form must be submitted by the deadline specified. Observance of the deadline is verified by electronically logging receipt of registration. (3) In order to participate in the competition, it is imperative that all personal data entered is true and correct. Otherwise, participants may be excluded from the competition in compliance with § 3 (4).
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Borussia Dortmund reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition should these terms and conditions be contravened.
(2) Persons employing unauthorized aid or attempting to gain an unfair advantage through manipulation will also be excluded. In such cases, any prizes awarded may be retrospectively revoked.
(3) Anyone entering incorrect data may be excluded from the competition.
§ 4 Execution and settlement
(1) The prize is a BVB jersey signed by the BVB team. Winners will be informed via e-mail by Borussia Dortmund. Should a winner fail to reply to the e-mail confirmation of their win within 14 days of the mail being sent, their win becomes invalid and a new winner will be drawn. The winner’s claim to a prize shall be forfeited if the prize cannot be sent to the winner within 6 months of notification due to circumstances caused by the winner.
(2) Prizes will be sent via post to the address provided by the winner. Delivery will be free of charge. The place of supply shall remain the premises of Borussia Dortmund despite the assumption of postage costs. (3) Should the prize be a trip, the settlement of the prize will only be conducted in direct communication between the winner and Borussia Dortmund
(4) There is no cash alternative to the prize.
(5) Claims to the prize or alternative prizes are non-transferable.
(6) Complaints about the execution of the competition must be addressed in written form referring to the competition within 14 days of the publication of the reason to Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA, BVB- Serviceteam, Rheinlanddamm 207-209, 44137 Dortmund. Telephone or delayed complaints will not be processed.
§ 5 Premature ending of the competition
Borussia Dortmund reserves the right to interrupt or cancel the competition at any time without prior notice and without explanation. Borussia Dortmund will make use of this right, in particular if a proper and correct execution of the competition is effectively not possible due to technical reasons like a virus in the computer system, a manipulation or errors in the hard/software, misuse due to bulk-submit, loss of data due to technical problems. Should the competition have to be cancelled for these reasons due to the behavior of a participant, Borussia Dortmund may demand compensation from this person.
§ 6 Data Protection
Borussia Dortmund is committed to respecting the legal framework surrounding data protection. Here we are referring to the General Data Protection Provisions. All information provided will only be used in connection with deciding the competition winners, unless a participant has provided express permission to be registered for the BVB newsletter and confirmed this registration by clicking on an individual link. Afterwards, the participant will receive the free newsletter. This permission may be revoked at any time by sending a short message via post or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Borussia Dortmund is free from all obligations once the prize has been presented, unless an earlier timeframe arises from these terms and conditions.
(2) Borussia Dortmund is only liable for damages caused by Borussia Dortmund or its partners through intent or negligence or the breach of cardinal obligations. This does not apply to damages that have occurred which result in injury to life, body and health. The aforementioned disclaimer shall in particular apply to damages arising as a result of mistakes, delays or interruptions in the transfer of data, through technical defects or in services, or through incorrect content, loss or deletion of data and viruses.
(3) In the event of a trip being the prize, Borussia Dortmund is not liable for the consequences arising from a reasonable change to the travel arrangements or the cancellation of the trip by the travel operator. There is no cash alternative to the value of the trip.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
(1) The organiser’s decision is final and there is no recourse to the courts. (2) Only the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany without regard to conflict of law principles shall be applicable. (3) Should individual terms and conditions be or become invalid, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected.
This promotion is not connected in any way to a smash / Discord and is not sponsored, supported or organised by i.e. META. The recipient of the data you entered is not smash / Discord but rather Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA in cooperation with BVB Merchandising GmbH and Sports & Bytes GmbH. Information provided will only be used to determine the winners, unless the participant has registered for the BVB newsletter and confirmed this in a subsequent e-mail.
§ 10 prize-giving free of charge
All winners of the competition will get their prizes free of charge.
§ 11 Determination of winners
After the termination of the competition, it will be an electronic, randomized determination of the winners. This will be executing under supervision and random number generator.
Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA - Rheinlanddamm 207-209 - D-44137 Dortmund, Germany, Telephone: + 49-231-90 20 0 - E-Mail: email@example.com - www.bvb.de