BVB are away to VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga on Saturday. The match at the MHP-Arena will kick off at 15:30 CET. Approximately 5,000 BVB fans will support the team on site. We have summarised the most important info for all travelling BVB supporters below.
- A81 motorway from Frankfurt, Heilbronn: Mundelsheim junction – L115 towards Großbottwar/Backnang – B14 towards Backnang/Schorndorf/Schwäbisch Hall – B14 exit Benzstraße (just before the B10)
- Die MHP-Arena is located in the middle of the environmental zone of the state capital Stuttgart. Since 1 January 2019, a year-round traffic ban has been in force in the entire city area for all motor vehicles with diesel engines in emission class Euro 4/IV and worse. Only the green sticker is therefore valid in Stuttgart. In addition, a zonal traffic ban for diesel vehicles with emission class 5/V and worse has been in effect in the Stuttgart valley basin and the Bad Cannstatt (!) district, among others, from 1 July 2020.
Travel by car:
- Visiting fans arriving by car can use the P7 multi-storey car park.
- Navigation system input: Martin-Schrenk-Weg, 70372 Stuttgart.
Travel by bus:
- Visiting buses can park on Benzstrasse in the immediate vicinity of the away sector. Sufficient parking spaces for buses are available on Benzstrasse.
Travel by train:
- Take tram line 1 to the "Neckarpark" stop. From there, the away block is within walking distance (5 min.).
- Please avoid Bad Cannstatt station, which is the meeting point for home fans.
- On home matchdays, the ticket entitles the holder to travel on all VVS public transport from 7 hours before the match until 05:00 CET the following day.
You will find further travel info here.
- The stadium opens at 13:30 CET.
- Access to the away sector is via the spur road from Benzstrasse.
- The last away game in Stuttgart saw isolated altercations between home and away supporters take place in the vicinity of the stadium. Please therefore take note of the separation of the home and away fans and avoid the home sectors of the stadium.
Permitted fan paraphernalia:
- 3 megaphones
- 5 drums (open at the bottom, visible interior)
- Small flags with a pole length up to 1.50m
- Swivel flags with a pole length up to 2m
- Large swivel flags with telescopic poles up to 5m
- Fence flags provided space is available
- Digital cameras for personal consumption (not larger than 15 cm)
- Bags and rucksacks that do not exceed the DIN-A4 format
Further information on permitted/forbidden items can be found in the Stadium Regulations.
Further info on admissions:
- There are a limited number of lockers for bags and rucksacks in front of the away entrance (deposit system).
- The blood alcohol limit is 1.0 per mille. Random checks will be carried out. Admission will not be granted if the alcohol level exceeds 1.0 per mille.
- The away sector is located in blocks 61, 62, 63, 64 and 65.
- Cash can be used to pay at the kiosks. In addition, tills with contactless payment (EC, GooglePay, ApplePay, etc.) are available.
- Please also take note of the Fan Letter from the Stuttgart Police:
- Fans who have been banned from entering the stadium can stay at the nearby PSV home and watch the match. The PSV home is located in Fritz-Walter-Weg.
- In the event of misuse of fan paraphernalia, VfB Stuttgart reserves the right to prohibit fans from bringing in fan paraphernalia at matches in subsequent seasons.
- Please also take note of the applicable Stadium Rules.
Fan info for a barrier-free stadium visit
- Seats for wheelchair users and visually impaired BVB fans are located in the Untertürkheimer Kurve area. Tickets for the visually impaired are located in block 75 A.
- Access is via gate 17 in Fritz-Walter-Weg. Volunteers will be available here as contact persons.
- Parking spaces for wheelchair users and BVB fans with walking difficulties are available in car park P7.
- You will find further information here.
Contact on matchday
The fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) and Johannes Bagus (015167576467) as well as Florian Hansing and Laura Brand from Fan-Projekt Dortmund e.V. will be your points of contact on match day.