Fan info for the game away in Mönchengladbach
BVB will be the visitors at Borussia-Park on Friday evening (11 November, kick-off 20:30 CET). Around 5,500 Dortmund fans will travel to Mönchengladbach to support the Black & Yellows. Below we have summarised all the most important information.
Travel by car:
- The parking areas P4-P7 are for cars. Please note that these are mixed parking spaces and are not explicitly allocated to away fans.
- Arrival via BAB 61, junction Mönchengladbach-Nordpark
- Address: "Am Nordpark 400, 41179, Mönchengladbach".
- Parking fee is €6
Travel by bus/minibus:
- The bus car park "Bushalt Süd" is available for away buses.
- Arrival via BAB 61, Mönchengladbach-Holt junction
- Address: "Am Borussiapark, 41179 Mönchengladbach".
- Parking fee is €30
- Those arriving by minibus are advised to contact our fan representatives in advance.
Travel by train:
- Away fans are advised to travel via MG-Rheydt station.
- Shuttle buses will be provided from the MG-Rheydt station to the stadium (journey time approx. 20 minutes).
- Match tickets entitle the holder to free return travel on the VRR and AVV public transport systems.
- Away fans will be admitted via the "south-east entrance".
- The stadium will open at 18:30 CET, two hours before kick-off.
Permitted fan paraphernalia:
- Fence flags (provided space is available)
- Four megaphones (already allocated)
- Six drums
- Five swinging flags
- Small flags with a maximum pole length of 1.5 metres
The paraphernalia entrance is located at gate 30, to the left of the away block. Anyone bringing materials not permitted in the stadium regulations (e.g. megaphones, drums, flags) will be detained. No personal details will be kept after the match.
- Double holders
- All forms of pyrotechnics
- Photo cameras without interchangeable lens, for private use
- Beverages in Tetra Pak up to 0.5 litres
- Backpacks and bags up to size DIN-A4
- Backpacks and bags larger than size DIN-A4
Further information on admission:
- Backpacks and bags (larger than DIN-A4) can be deposited in the storage room at the away entrance.
- Another, larger evidence room ("luggage box") is located next to the "East Entrance", in the immediate vicinity of the away entrance.
- The blood alcohol limit is 1.1. Random checks will be carried out.
- Away fans with tickets for the Nordkurve will not be admitted to the stadium.
- The away section is located in blocks 6 and 7 (standing area) and in blocks 6A and 7A (seating area).
- Payments in the stadium can be made by Girocard, credit card or cash.
Information for a barrier-free stadium visit
- Fans with a disability can find all the relevant information here.
- Please consult the stadium regulations.
Contact on matchday
On match day, fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) and Nicole Möller (0170/7767327) as well as Johannes Bagus, Thorsten Grunewald and Florian Hansing from Fan-Projekt Dortmund e. V. will be on site to provide assistance.