On Saturday evening at 18:30 CET, Borussia Dortmund will face FC Bayern München at the Allianz Arena. Over 7,000 BVB travelling fans from Dortmund will support the team in Munich. We have summarised the most important information for all travelling BVB fans below.
Arrival by car:
- Visiting fans arriving by car can use the new multi-storey car park for visiting fans (P Gäste).
- Parking fee: €10
- The multi-storey car park opens at 9:30 CET on match day.
- Exit from the multi-storey car park is only possible via number plate recognition. Payment (cash, EC and credit card) and the associated entry of the number plate is only possible at the payment machine in the multi-storey car park. At the service counter, licence plate recognition can only be paid for by EC and credit card. To avoid long waiting times after the match, the parking fee should be paid before the match.
- Address for navigation system: Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich. Please follow the signs "Parken Gäste".
Arrival by bus:
- Buses park in the bus parking area Gäste (formerly bus parking area Nord).
- Parking fee: €25
- The coach park opens at 10:00 CET on match day.
- 9-seater and minibuses that are too high for the Gäste car park (> 2 metres) can also park in the bus car park for a parking fee of €15.
- Address for the navigation system: Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich. Please follow the signs "Parken Gäste".
Arrival by underground:
- Stop: Underground station U6 "Fröttmaning".
- When arriving, visiting fans use the footpath at Fröttmaninger Heide (beyond the underground tracks). Access via the Esplanade to the South Entrance of the Alianz Arena is no longer possible.
The stadium opens at 16:00 CET.
Access to the visitors area (for blocks 242-246 and 339-347) is exclusively via the new "Eingang Gäste."
Based on the new Corona Protection Regulation, there will be no 3G control at the entrance.
There is no obligation to wear a mask. However, it is recommended to wear a mask.
BVB fans who have purchased category 1 tickets in block 328 can use the visitors entrances (Nord & Süd).
Permitted fan paraphernalia:
3 megaphones (users already registered by name).
Max. 5 large swing flags (with a pole length of 1.50 m or more)
Flags (with a stick length of up to 1.50 m, plastic empty tube)
25 double holders (with a stick length of up to 1.50 m, empty plastic tube)
6 drums (open at the bottom and visible - only in the guest area)
Fence flags (content: proper names; as far as space is available; due to the boxes below, the fence flags in the upper tier may not be hung lower than the lower edge of the spit shield).
Not permitted fan paraphernalia:
Pyrotechnics of any kind
Digital cameras and cameras (but exclusively for private use - no professional equipment)
Powerbank up to max. 100 g
Official stadium bags
Bags, rucksacks or similar larger than DIN-A4 format
Liquids and bottles
Powerbanks over 100 g
Further information on admission:
A luggage drop-off point (limited capacity) is open at the visitors entrance (fee: €2).
Obviously drunk or intoxicated fans may be refused entry.
The visiting fan block is located in blocks 242-246 and 339-347.
Please note that there are additional turnstiles in the stadium in front of blocks 342-345.
Entrances and exits within the spectator areas must be kept clear.
Please note that smoking is prohibited in all blocks and spectator areas.
Food and drinks may not be taken into the stands.
Reduced-alcohol beer will be served in the visiting fan area.
Only cashless payments will be accepted in the Allianz Arena. Further information can be found here.
For security reasons, access to the Paulaner Fan Meeting Area is reserved exclusively for home fans.
Please also observe the House and stadium regulations.
Further information for visiting fans can be found here.
Please note that only reduced-alcohol beer may be consumed in the visiting car parks.
Barrier-free fan information
Wheelchair users can only park their cars in the P1 multi-storey car park on Level 3.
The multi-storey car park opens at 8:00 CET on match day.
Access for wheelchair users, including guest fans, is via the Süd Entrance (Admission 1).
Further information is available here.
Contact on matchday
On match day, fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) and Björn Hegemann (0151/15395123) as well as Florian Hansing from Fan-Projekt Dortmund e.V. will be at your disposal.