Bundesliga Matchday 26 sees Borussia Dortmund travel to Hertha Berlin for the late game on Saturday. Here are the match facts.
- Borussia Dortmund have only lost one of their last 10 competitive matches against Hertha Berlin – a 2-1 loss at the Olympiastadion in 2016/17.
- Both matches in the 2018 calendar year ended in stalemate. In fact, four of the past six Bundesliga meetings between the teams have finished all square.
- BVB have failed to claim victory on each of their past four league visits to Berlin. There were two draws and two defeats in the capital.
- The Black & Yellows have kept more away clean sheets (12) against Hertha than any other team!
Hertha Berlin facts
- The men from Berlin have only won one of their last four league outings – a 2-1 victory over Mainz on 2 March.
- Hertha have only managed to keep one clean sheet in their most recent 11 games. That came in a 3-0 win in Mönchengladbach on 9 February 2019.
- Pal Dardai's team have taken points from six matches in which they have been in a losing position this term. Only Bremen have done so more often (seven times).
- The capital club have only lost one of their last seven home games – a 1-0 loss to Wolfsburg on 2 February.
Borussia Dortmund facts
- The Black & Yellows have only failed to find the net on two occasions this season.
- BVB have not lost any of the last 29 matches in which they have taken the lead. The last defeat they suffered despite going 1-0 up came in October 2017.
- Borussia Dortmund's matches this season have been the highest-scoring in the division, with 89 goals!
- Only two teams have won away more often than BVB, who have amassed six victories on their travels this term. (br)