Advance sale for the Augsburg game to start on Monday
BVB will face FC Augsburg at SIGNAL IDUNA PARK on 2 October. The advance sale of tickets for this match will commence next week.
From Monday (20 September at 10:00 CET), season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for BVB's fourth Bundesliga home match of the season. The game against FC Augsburg will kick off at 15:30 CET on Saturday 2 October.
The following rules apply to ticket purchases:
- Season ticket holders can purchase up to four tickets.
- Adult ticket holders must be immunised (vaccinated/recovered from Covid-19). Digital proof of this must be provided upon entry.
- For children between the ages of 6 and 18, pregnant women and persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons, entry to the stadium may be granted by producing proof of a negative test.
- Children up to the age of 6 are not required to produce proof, but they do need to have their own ticket as no "lap tickets" can be issued during times of special match operations.
- When ordering, only the personal data of the buyer is required.
- The secondary ticket market will be open from Monday and can be used until the day of the match (12:00 CET).
Club members will be allowed to buy tickets from 10:00 CET on Tuesday. They will be subject to the same rules as season ticket holders.