On 4 September, football fans and collectors will find plenty to splash out on, as BVB are turning SIGNAL IDUNA PARK into a big football flea market. Kits, scarves, autograph cards, Panini stickers and trading cards, stadium programmes and other football memorabilia are all set to change hands at the event. Who will sell the best football treasure on the day?
Even as a visitor, you will get plenty of bang for your buck at the football flea market. A visitor's ticket costs €5 and is not only your entrance ticket, but also acts as a voucher worth €5. So browse through the football curiosities and enjoy a bratwurst or a refreshing drink with your voucher.
Secure your booth for the inaugural event here.
Visitor tickets are expected to be available from 04.08.2021.
Information for sellers:
- Every metre of stand length costs €15
- The maximum length is 3 metres (trestle table)
- Feel free to share a stand with friends
- You can set your stand up from 07:30 CET on 4 September
- The football flea market will end at 18:00 CET
- You will receive further information about the schedule for the event by email
- Commercial vendors are not allowed at this flea market
- Only items with a clear link to football may be sold
- Plagiarism of any kind is not permitted
- Clothing, accessories, items or texts that violate the current stadium rules are also not permitted
- Articles of all clubs and national associations may be sold in principle
- BVB reserves the right to cancel or postpone the flea market in the event of an insufficient number of sellers