On Saturday, BVB's U23s play against Eintracht Braunschweig on matchday 12 of the third division. The game will be played at 14:00 CET at the EINTRACHT-STADION, with the stadium opening at 12:30 CET.
Tickets for the away section are still available via the away team's online shop. The link will be available until kick-off. Please note that the ticket must be printed out and presented in paper form at the entrance. There will be no box office on match day. Tickets for wheelchair users are located at the main stand, where the 2G rule applies.
- Seated ticket: 19 €
- Standing ticket: 14 €
- Discounted: 11 €
- Wheelchair user (incl. escort): 11 €
Arriving by car:
- EINTRACHT-STADION's address is Hamburger Str. 210 in 38112 Braunschweig. Cars and nine-seaters can park directly and free of charge in the away car park P4 in front of the stadium.
Arriving by tram:
- The EINTRACHT-STADION can be reached by tram on the M1 line from the main railway station. The M1 stops directly at the stadium (heading in the direction towards Wenden, the stop is called Stadion), opposite the entrance to the away area and away car park P4.
Arriving by coach:
- Coaches have the option to park for free in the away car park P4 in front of the stadium 2 ½ hours before the start of the game. Coaches will be instructed accordingly by security or the police when they arrive.
- The stadium opens at 12:30 CET.
- Away fans are accommodated in Blocks 18 and 19. These are both standing (Block 19) and seated (Block 18) areas.
- The away section can only be reached via the away car park P4.
- The "3G rule" applies at the game against Eintracht Braunschweig. On entry to the stadium, every visitor must show a complete vaccination, proof of recovery, or a negative test result (PCR test or rapid antigen test, no self-test!), which was carried out no earlier than 16:00 CET on the previous day (Friday). PDFs shown on a smartphone will not be accepted due to high control efforts.
- Children and adolescents up to and including the age of 17 do not require proof of testing.
- These checks will be carried out by security before the actual admission checks. Please take a valid ID document with you and show it at the 3G check.
- There is no possibility of getting tested directly at the Eintracht-Stadion.
- Masks (medical mouth and nose protection) are compulsory throughout the entire Eintracht-Stadion. Masks can be removed when you reach your own seat. In the standing sections, mouth and nose protection (medical or FFP2 masks) must also be worn at all times during the game.
Permitted fan paraphernalia:
- small flags (pole length up to 2 metres)
- two-poled banners (pole length up to 2 metres)
- large swivel flags
- fence banners
- Rucksacks and bags up to DIN-A4
- Bum bags (which will be checked)
- Rucksacks and bags larger than DIN-A4 (free baggage drop-off at the entrance controls)
- Food and drinks can only be paid for with cash at the EINTRACHT-STADION.
- Vollbier will be served in the stadium.
Contact on matchday:
On matchday, fan representatives Nicole Möller (0170/7767327) and Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) are available to you.