Borussia Dortmund will be away to TSG Hoffenheim at 20:30 CET on Friday 29 September. The match will be played at the PreZero Arena in Sinsheim. We have compiled the most important for away supporters below.
Arrival with local public transport
- Travel to Sinsheim MUSEUM/ARENA train station.
- From there, it's approximately 10 minutes to the stadium by foot.
Arrival by bus
- Away buses park in the parking area signposted "Gästebusse", directly behind the north-east away entrance.
- The parking fee is €20 and is to be paid in cash at the entrance to the car park.
Arrival by car
- Car park P15 (at the Car & Technology Museum) is available for away fans.
- The car park is around 650m from the away entrance and is located directly on the walking route for away fans travelling by train.
- The parking fee for cars: €5
- The address for SatNavs: Untere Au 6, 74889 Sinsheim.
- Parking spaces for wheelchair users must be registered with TSG Hoffenheim's disabled fan support service.
- Access to the stadium is via the "Eingang Südost" ramp.
- Further info on visiting the stadium for fans with disabilities can be found here.
- The stadium opens at 18:30 CET.
- The away sector is located in the north-east sector.
- The blood alcohol limit for persons over 16 is 0.8 per mille; for persons over 18 it is 1.2 per mille.
- A separate material inspection is located on the left side of the away entrance.
Permitted fan paraphernalia
- Fence flags (provided space is available)
- 4 megaphones (already assigned)
- 5 drums (interior visible from the bottom, one set of drumsticks each), (already assigned)
- 15 swivel flags (up to 2m pole length, empty plastic tube)
- Small flags (up to 1.5m pole length, empty plastic tube)
- 25 double-holders (empty plastic tube)
- Bags smaller than DIN-A4 size
- Stadium bags (TSG Hoffenheim is participating in "Projekt Stadiontasche" (Project Stadium Bag))
- Simple digital cameras without interchangeable lenses for private use
- Bags larger than DIN-A4 size
- Rucksacks of any kind (regardless of the size)
- Pyrotechnics of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Food and drinks may not be brought into the stadium
You will find further info on forbidden items in the Stadium Rules.
There is no drop-off point for bags and rucksacks at the away entrance.
- The away sector is located in blocks G1-G2 and H1-H2.
- In the away sector, payment can be made via all the usual payment methods (cash, EC and credit card, Apple and Googlepay, etc.)
- Please adhere to the applicable Stadium Rules.
Contact on matchday
On Friday, the fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155), Nicole Möller (0170/7767327) and Philipp Palm as well as Stella Schrey, Laura Brand and Janina Fuhr from the Fan-Projekt Dortmund e.V. will be your points of contact in Sinsheim.