BVB will travel to Altach's Cashpoint-Arena to take on Valencia on 18 July (19:00 CET). They will then play a second friendly in Altach as part of their training camp on 22 July, when they face Villarreal. We have compiled the most important info for fans below.
BVB fans can purchase tickets via the SCR Altach Online Ticket Shop. The South Sector is reserved for BVB supporters.
Please travel to the friendly matches early as there is expected to be an increased volume of traffic around the stadium for both games.
Travel by car:
- Travel by car from Germany: take the Altach exit on the A14 motorway.
- Travel by car from Tyrol: take the "Götzis" exit on the A14 motorway and follow the road for three kilometres towards Altach. The stadium is signposted from there.
- Car parking spaces will be available directly at the stadium
Travel by public transport:
- Shuttle buses to the stadium will be running from Altach train station starting two hours before kick-off. The shuttle buses will run in 30-minute intervals.
- The stadium will open at 17:30 CET.
Permitted fan utensils:
- Flags (maximum pole length 1.3m, less than 2cm diameter, low flammability material)
- Fence banners (low flammability material)
- Bags and rucksacks may be brought into the stadium following prior inspection
- Small umbrellas
- Bottles and cans of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Items and objects that may be used as missiles
- Large umbrellas
Further info on permitted and banned items can be found in the applicable stadium regulations:
A drop-off point will be set up at the stadium for bags and backpacks.
- Cash may be used for payment at the stadium. Credit or Maestro cards can also be used to pay at selected food stands.
- Please take note of the applicable stadium regulations.
Contact persons at the training camp
Fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155, email@example.com) and Sandra Brinkhaus (0171/1138794,firstname.lastname@example.org) will be available for contact during the training camp and will be in attendance at both the public training sessions and the friendly fixtures.