Fan information for the away game in Munich
BVB will face FC Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena at 18:30 CET on Saturday evening. More than 7,000 fans from Dortmund will be in Munich to support BVB. We have compiled the most important information for all travelling Black & Yellow supporters below.
Travel by car:
- Visiting fans travelling by car can use the new multi-storey car park for visiting fans (P Gäste).
- For the matchday, the parking fee is €15.
- The car park opens at 09:30 CET on the matchday..
- The exit from the multi-storey car park is only possible via number plate recognition. Payment (cash, EC and credit card) and the associated entry of the number plate is only possible at the payment machine in the multi-storey car park. At the service counter, licence plate recognition can only be paid for by EC and credit card. In order to avoid long waiting times after the match, the parking fee should be paid before the match.
- Address for navigation system: Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich. Please follow the signs for "Parken Gäste".
Travel by bus:
- Buses park in the "Busparkplatz Gäste" (formerly "Busparkplatz Nord").
- The parking fee is €25.
- The bus parking area opens at 09:30 CET on the matchday.
- Minibuses and small buses that are too tall for the away car park (> 2 metres) can also park in the bus car park for a parking fee of €20.
- Address for the navigation system: Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25, 80939 Munich. Please follow the signs for "Parken Gäste".
Travel by U-Bahn:
- Stop: U-Bahn station U6 "Fröttmaning".
- Arriving away fans should take the footpath along Fröttmaninger Heide (on the other side of the U-Bahn tracks) and over the new pedestrian bridge to get to the away entrance. Access to the south entrance of the Allianz Arena via the Esplanade is no longer possible.
- The stadium opens at 16:00 CET.
- Access to the away sector (for blocks 242-246 and 339-347) is exclusively via the new "Eingang Gäste".
- BVB fans who have purchased Category 1 tickets in Block 328 can use the away, north and south entrances.
Permitted fan paraphernalia:
- 3 megaphones (users already registered by name)
- 5 large swing flags (with a pole length of 1.50m or more)
- Flags (with a pole length of up to 1.50m, hollow plastic tube)
- Double-holders (with a pole length of up to 1.50m, hollow plastic tube)
- Drums (open at the bottom with visible interior – only in the away sector)
- Fence flags (content: proper names; max. height 1 metre, provided space is available; due to the boxes below, the fence flags in the upper tier may not be hung lower than the lower edge of the spit shield).
Not permitted fan paraphernalia:
- Block flags
- Pyrotechnics of any kind
- Digital cameras and cameras (but exclusively for private use – no professional equipment)
- Power banks weighing up to 100g
- Bags and rucksacks up to DIN A4 size
- Bags, rucksacks or similar larger than DIN-A4 size
- Liquids and bottles
- Power banks weighing over 100g
- Selfie sticks
- Camera tripods and professional photography equipment
Further information on admission:
- A luggage drop-off point (limited capacity) is open at the away entrance (fee: €2).
- Obviously drunk or intoxicated fans may be refused entry.
- The away sector is located in blocks 339-347.
- Please note that there are additional turnstiles in the stadium in front of blocks 342-345.
- Entrances and exits within the spectator areas must be kept clear.
- Please note that smoking is prohibited in all blocks and spectator areas.
- Food and drinks may not be taken into the stands.
- Alcoholic beer will be served in the away sector.
- Payment at the Allianz Arena is exclusively cashless. You will find further information here.
- For security reasons, access to the Paulaner Fan Meeting Area is reserved exclusively for home fans.
- Please also observe the House and Stadium Regulations.
- You will also find further information for away fans here.
Barrier free fan information
- Wheelchair users can only park their cars in the P1 multi-storey car park on level 3.
- The car park opens at 8:00 CET on matchday.
- Access for wheelchair users, including away fans, is via the south entrance (admission 1).
- Further information is available here.
Contact on matchday
On matchday, fan representatives Nicole Möller (0170/7767327) and Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) as well as Florian Hansing, Johannes Bagus and Thilo Danielsmeyer from Fan-Projekt Dortmund e.V. will be at your disposal.