With the international break over, the Bundesliga resumes on Saturday when Borussia Dortmund visit TSG Hoffenheim. Here are the facts on the match in the Kraichgau.
- Although Borussia Dortmund are winless in five games against Hoffenheim, they still have their noses narrowly in front in the head-to-head (W8 D9 L7).
- The Black & Yellows have not beaten TSG in Sinsheim in seven Bundesliga games, but did at least take a point in five of those seven encounters.
- BVB last won away to TSG on 16 December 2012, recording a 3-1 victory courtesy of goals from Götze, Großkreutz and Lewandowski.
- In the 26 competitive meetings between the clubs in total (24 in the Bundesliga, two in the DFB Cup), there have been nine penalties (five for Hoffenheim) and eight sending-offs (four for each team).
- Only two clubs have conceded fewer goals than Borussia Dortmund (two).
- No team has kept more clean sheets (two).
- Borussia Dortmund have won each of the past 14 Bundesliga matches in which they opened the scoring.
- Including last season, Hoffenheim have won five of their past six Bundesliga matches.
- The Kraichgau club have scored the opening goal in each of their past six league matches (including last season).
- Including last season, Hoffenheim have won three of their last four Bundesliga home games.