On Saturday, Borussia Dortmund travel to Frankfurt to go head-to-head with the ''draw kings'' - Eintracht Frankfurt. Here we bring you the match facts.
- Borussia Dortmund are unbeaten in their last seven Bundesliga matches against Eintracht Frankfurt. In this time period, the Black & Yellows have won their four home games and drawn all three away ones.
- The other side of the coin - BVB have had to wait longer for a road win against Eintracht than against any other Bundesliga club. The Black & Yellows have failed to pick up three points in their last six trips to Frankfurt. The last win dates back to 1 September 2013, when a Henrikh Mkhitaryan brace secured a 2-1 victory.
- Historically, BVB have enjoyed playing Eintracht in the Bundesliga: Against no other team have Borussia celebrated more wins (45), kept more clean sheets (26) and boasted a superior all-time goal difference (+53).
- Against no other club have the Black & Yellows come back from a 1-0 deficit to win more frequently (09 times in total).
- The last 48 Bundesliga meetings between the two sides have seen at least one goal scored. The last goalless draw - one of only two in history - came in Dortmund on 11 April in 1990.
- Ten of the last 12 red cards in this match-up have been shown to Frankfurt players - only against Stuttgart have more Eintracht players been forced to take an early bath.
- Frankfurt have drawn their last four matches (and six in total this season).
- The Hessians have lost just once this season - Leverkusen and Wolfsburg are the only two sides who still boast unbeaten records.
- Eintracht have failed to score in only one of their last 13 games. On the other hand, they haven't been able to keep a clean sheet in any of their last 14 games.
- The Hessians' most recent home defeat dates back to 6 June, when they lost 2-0 to Mainz. Since then, they've gone unbeaten in all six home matches.
- Bayern Munich (seven wins) are the only side to have won more games than BVB this season (six wins).
- Borussia are the only team in the league who have yet to draw a match this season. The last BVB game to end in a share of the spoils was a 3-3 draw at home to Leipzig approximately one year ago.
- The Black & Yellows have won their last three away matches. (br)