Next Saturday (7 May), BVB will play their last away match of the season in Fürth. Kick-off at Sportpark Ronhof is at 15:30 CET. We have put together the most important information for the game.
- Travelling by car from the north/east:
Take the A3 to the Fürth-Erlangen intersection, continue on the A73 towards Fürth until you reach the Poppenreuth exit.
- Travelling by car from the west/east:
Take the A6 to the Nürnberg-Süd interchange, continue towards Fürth. At Nuremberg-Hafen Ost, head towards Nürnberg-Zentrum. Go straight on the Frankenschnellweg (A73) until the Poppenreuth exit.
- Travelling by car from the south:
Take the A9 at the Nürnberg-Feucht triangle on the A73 towards Fürth/Nürnberg until the Nürnberg-Hafen-Ost intersection. Follow the signs for Nürnberg-Zentrum. Go straight on the Frankenschnellweg (A73) until the Poppenreuth exit.
- There are no dedicated parking spaces available for away fans arriving by car.
By public transport:
- From Fürth Hauptbahnhof/Rathaus, take bus lines 173, 174, or 177 to the stop "Friedhof". From there, it is a short walk across the Alte Reutstrasse to Flurstrasse and the away section.
- In addition, for home games where large crowds are expected, special buses run directly from the Hauptbahnhof/Rathaus to the Sportpark Ronhof | Thomas Sommer.
- Take the Fürth-Poppenreuth exit on the A73 and go down Laubenweg, Alte Reutstrasse and Flurstrasse. Follow the signs to the new away coach parking area.
- Coaches for away fans can park in new coach parking area right in front of the away entrance at the stadium.
Admission to the stadium
- The stadium will open at 14:00 CET.
- Away fans can sit in the following blocks in Sportpark Ronhof:
- Block O (standing room for 1400 fans)
- Block P (900 seats)
- Access to the away blocks is only possible via Flurstraße.
Permitted fan merchandise
- 3 megaphones
- 5 drums (subject to inspection)
- 12 large swivel flags with a pole of over 2 metres in length
- Flags with a pole up to 2 metres in length (unlimited number)
- Fence flags (may only be hung on the fence in front of the away standing section. Please make sure that you can still open the emergency exit gates in the block. It is not possible to attach fence flags in the away seating area due to the advertising boards!)
- Two-poled banners (maximum pole length 2m / maximum width 2 m)
- Banners must be registered with the fan relations team before the game
Prohibited fan merchandise
- Full-block-size flags
- Sexist, discriminatory and xenophobic signs
Further information about admission to the stadium
- Bum bags and smaller handbags are allowed in the away section, but will be checked by the security staff.
- Backpacks and large handbags as well as items prohibited according to the stadium rules must be handed in at the entrance for a fee of €1. As there is limited space to drop off bags, fans should leave these items on their coaches or in their cars if possible.
- In addition, one 0.5 l TetraPak is allowed per person, but no bottles of any kind are allowed in the stadium! The drop-off point is located in the container between the two sides of the away fans entrance.
- Video cameras and professional photo equipment such as mirror reflex cameras are strictly prohibited.
- Please observe the stadium rules in force.
- Food and drink can only be paid for in cash.
Contact persons on match day
The fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier and Sebastian Walleit as well as Thorsten Grunewald and Johannes Bagus from Fan Project Dortmund will be on site for fans to contact in Fürth.