Fan info for the match in Leverkusen
BVB are away at the BayArena in Leverkusen this Sunday (29/01). Kick-off is at 17:30 CET, with the stadium to open its doors from 15:30 CET. We have compiled the most important information for you below.
Arrival by train
- Stop: "Bahnhof Leverkusen Mitte"
- Due to construction work, there may be restrictions at the station. However, it should be possible to use all train connections before and after the game.
- With the exception of the S6 railway line, barrier-free access to the trains cannot be guaranteed at this time due to the renovation works.
Arrival by bus
- Buses park in car park P6.
- Access via the Europaring via the "Am Neuenhof" exit to Marienburger Straße.
- Toilets and rubbish bins are available at the bus car park.
- Parking is free of charge.
- Minibuses and cars cannot be parked in the bus car park.
Arrival by car/minibus
- The car park is located on Otto-Bayer-Straße (Cologne city area).
- A shuttle bus will run from there to the stadium. Alternatively, it is possible to take the S-Bahn S6 from the car park to the "Leverkusen Mitte" stop.
- The stadium will open two hours before kick-off.
- Away fans will be placed in blocks SG1 to SG5 as well as F4 and H2 (wheelchair users).
- In the case of visibly drunk spectators, a breathalyser will be carried out. The result will determine whether such spectators are allowed to remain in the stadium.
Permitted fan merchandise
- 5 large swivel flags
- 40 double-holders (up to 2 metres)
- Flags (up 2 metres)
- Drum(s) (open on one side, see-through head)
- Fence flags (provided there is space, must not be hung over emergency exits)
- Digital cameras (not professional cameras/reflex cameras with telephoto lens) for private use.
- Bum bags
- Large bags, backpacks and women's handbags are not allowed. There will be an area to deposit small items on site at a price of €1.
- Power banks
- Containers for refilling TC e-cigarettes over 10 ml
- Please note the current stadium rules:
- There is no possibility for persons not admitted to the stadium to stay in a pub or similar place in the immediate vicinity of the stadium during the game. Persons banned from the stadium may not enter the legal premises of Bayer 04.
- No cash payment is possible at the stadium.
- The Leverkusen Police Department has drafted the following fan letter for BVB fans:
Fan info for a barrier-free stadium visit
- Parking spaces for fans with disabilities are located directly opposite the BayArena. Their use is only permitted with the blue badge for wheelchair users.
- Address: Bismarckstr. 122-124
- For more information on barrier-free stadium access at the BayArena, click here.
Contact persons on match day
On Sunday, fan representatives Sebastian Walleit (0151/15395123), Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) and Marcus Vedder (0151/55304039) plus Fan-Projekt Dortmund e.V. will be available to help you in Leverkusen.