The BVB Women will take on the Urania Lütgendortmund Women in the Kreispokal on the evening of Friday 17 September (19:00 CET). The gates at the Bezirkssportanlage Evastr. will open from 18:00 CET.
- There will be no pre-sale of tickets for this Kreispokal match. Tickets for the match can be purchased at the box office on the day.
- The ticket price will be €3 for adults and €1.50 for youths (14-18 years of age).
- The capacity of the venue is up to 1,000 people. In the event this maximum capacity is reached, no more supporters will be allowed to enter.
Travel by train
- You can travel from Dortmund via the S-Bahn line S4 (exit at the station Do-Lütgendortmund).
- The route to the stadium by foot takes you past the marketplace and the taxi stand; then continue for around 300 metres down Limbecker Straße. Though slightly hidden, the stadium will then appear on your left.
Travel by car
- The venue of the address is Limbecker Str. 70 in 44388 Dortmund.
- There are no or limited parking spaces directly on location.
- You may enter the Sportplatz from 18:00 CET.
- No proof of coronavirus testing, vaccination or recovery is required.
- It is compulsory to wear a face covering in queues (if the minimum distance cannot be adhered to) and in sanitary facilities as well.
Contact on matchday
Fan representative Sebastian Walleit (01514/6505752) will be reachable at the stadium on Friday.