Borussia Dortmund are away to DSC Arminia Bielefeld on Saturday (kick-off 15:30 CET). Here we bring you the match facts preview.
Sixteenth versus second. Bielefeld are one of two teams yet to register a victory but have only lost on three occasions (only seven clubs have suffered fewer losses!). Borussia Dortmund are on a six-match unbeaten streak against Bielefeld and have won the last three meetings 6-0, 2-0 and 3-0 respectively.
BVB have their noses narrowly in front in the overall head-to-head battle, with 16 wins, eight draws and 12 defeats. The Black & Yellows have won on only two of their last 17 Bundesliga visits to the "Alm" – in 1999 and 2020. In their Bundesliga history, Arminia have not beaten any club more often than they have beaten Borussia Dortmund. Ten of their 12 victories have come in home games.
- Bielefeld are still waiting for their first win of the season. Their last three points came in a 2-0 triumph in Stuttgart on 22 May.
- Arminia have drawn more than half of their matches (five of eight).
- Bielefeld have lost one of their last seven home games stretching back into last season, but have failed to score in their last two outings on home soil.
- No team has won more matches than BVB, who have tasted victory in six of their eight games and five of their last six.
- Borussia Dortmund have failed to score in only one of their past 40 Bundesliga matches.