On Sunday 11 December, more than 70,000 spectators will come to SIGNAL IDUNA PARK for the biggest get-together for Christmas carol singing in Germany. To ensure that everything runs smoothly on the third Sunday of Advent, and all the visitors can experience a contemplative afternoon, we ask you to read the following important information.
- The stadium will open at 14:00 CET.
- We recommend that you arrive by 14:30 CET, so that everyone can be in their seats in time for the start, as more than 70,000 spectators are expected.
- A warm-up with Jo Marie Dominiak starts at 16:00 CET.
- The official programme starts at 16:30, and will include two 45 minute sessions, with a 15-minute break in between.
- During the "Happy Hour" there will be a 19.09% discount at the stadium kiosks between 14:00 and 15:00 CET.
- Please avoid the "Im Rabenloh/Strobelallee" area, as construction work is being carried out in that area.
Arriving by public transport:
- The ticket entitles you to use public transport in the city of Dortmund (fare areas 37/38).
- As these are Print@home tickets, the tickets must be retrieved separately via the DSW21 portal, as is the case with Bundesliga matches.
- The trains will operate usual for BVB games, including extra services on the U45 and 450 lines (Westfalenhallen – Schanze). The additional electric cars on lines 448 and 453 will not be operating.
- The Uni shuttle will be running.
Arriving by car:
- The public car parks A, C, D and E (which are subject to a fee) will be open, and car parks F and M may be open.
- The Luftbad car park may only be used by persons with appropriate parking authorisation.
- On the day of the event, there will be no stopping on Strobelallee.
Admission to the stadium
- The following items may not be taken into the stadium:
- Bags and backpacks larger than A4 size and deeper than 10 cm
- Maxi Cosis
- Wheelchairs (allowed only in blocks 03 and 06, which have been designated for this purpose)
- Thermal flasks
- Deodorant sprays and roll-ons
- Zimmer frames
- Stick umbrellas
- Cameras with interchangeable lenses
- Laser pointers
- Drinks and food in cans/bottles
Please use the designated entrance areas:
- To take into account the increased proportion of women at the Christmas carol singing, mixed-gender toilets will be available (the toilets will be marked accordingly).
- The event is sold out. There will be no box office on the day.
- The BVB Fan World will be open from 12:30 to 16:00 CET.