With the international break now over, Borussia Dortmund will resume their campaign with a trip to Hertha BSC on Saturday. Here are the facts on the match in Berlin.
- Borussia Dortmund have lost only one of their past 13 competitive matches against Hertha (a 2-1 away defeat in the 2016/17 Bundesliga season) and are unbeaten in six meetings with the capital club (W4 D2).
- The Black & Yellows are unbeaten on their last three visits to the Spree (one draw followed by two wins).
- The meeting in Berlin on 16 March 2019 was a real thriller, with Marco Reus scoring from BVB's 25th and final shot of the match in stoppage time to seal a 3-2 victory. Hertha had seven shots at goal.
- Borussia have kept more away clean sheets against Hertha (12) than they have against any other team.
- Lucien Favre has lost only one of his 10 previous Bundesliga meetings with his former club Hertha BSC (W7 D2).
- Julian Brandt has netted more goals against the capital club than any other team (five). He also has five assists.
- Thorgan Hazard has also fared better against Hertha than any other club (eight goals & three assists in 12 games).
Hertha BSC facts
- Labbadia's charges have won only one of their last six Bundesliga matches (a 3-0 win in Augsburg on 7 November, just before the international break).
- Hertha have only failed to find the back of the net in one of their last 11 Bundesliga matches.
- They are yet to take all three points at the Olympiastadion in the current campaign. Their last home win was a 2-0 against Bayer Leverkusen on 20 June.
- Only Bayern Munich have won more games (six) than Borussia Dortmund, who have claimed five victories in their seven matches this term.
- Dortmund have kept five clean sheets – a league high!
- The Black & Yellows have won eight of their last nine Bundesliga matches on the road. (br)