This Saturday, BVB face a trip to 1. FC Köln (kick-off 15:30 CET). Approximately 5,000 fans from Dortmund will travel to the Rhein Energie Stadium to support the Black & Yellows. We've compiled all the most important information for BVB fans making the trip.
Arrival by train
The KVB line 1 will run regularly to the Rhein-Energie-Stadion stop. On match day, special trains will also run from the "Neumarkt" stop. Match tickets include travel to and from the stadium by public transport in the VRS zone.
The consumption of food and drinks is prohibited in all modes of transport run by KVB.
DB is also deploying a chartered train:
Departure from Dortmund Hbf. Platform 16: 11:57 CET
Arrival at Köln Messe/Deutz: 13:11 CET, Platform 7
Train number: 31294
Departure from Köln Messe/Deutz, Platform 1: 18:46 CET
Arrival at Dortmund Hbf., Platform 20: 19:58 CET
Train number: 81367
Arrival by car/minibus/bus
Only car park P4 is available for away fans.
Aachener Str. 800
- Departure via exit 103 Köln-Lövenich
- Fee: Cars: 7 euros, 9-seaters: 14 euros, buses: 20 euros
The stadium opens 120 minutes before kick-off, i.e. at 1.30 pm.
BVB fans can use the standing-room area N6 and the seats in blocks N15, N16 O11 and O12.
The entrance is located in the north-east of the Rhein-Energie-Stadion.
Permitted fan paraphernalia
- 4 large waving flags
- 15 double holders (max. 2 m)
- 5 drums
- 3 megaphones
- Small flags (max. 2 m pole length, up to 2 cm diameter)
- Perimeter flags (as long as space is available)
- Photo and video cameras for private use only.
- Single-lens reflex cameras with lenses no larger than 15cm x 15cm x 15 cm.
- Bags and backpacks, there is no storage facility at the stadium.
- Telephoto lenses, extra bags, extra lenses, tripods
Info for a barrier-free stadium visit
Wheelchair users and people with visual impairments will find their seats in blocks O2-O7.
- Only cashless payments (Girocard, credit card or via Bluecode) can be made in the stadium.
- Smoking in the stands is prohibited.
- Strict alcohol controls will be carried out by the security staff. Spectators with an alcohol level of more than 1.1 per mille or who show signs of drunkenness will not be allowed to enter the stadium.
- The stadium regulations can be accessed here.
- From three hours before the start of the match until three hours after the end of the match, the stadium and the area surrounding the stadium are subject to a ban imposed by the Public Order Office, which prohibits the carrying of glass bottles, glasses and beverage cans. The ban also applies to the guest car park P4. Violations may result in a fine of 25 euros.
Contact on matchday
On Saturday, the fan representatives Benedikt Watermeier (0170/2285155) and Luisa Walleit (0151/26974052) as well as Thorsten Grunewald and Florian Hansing from Fanprojekt Dortmund e.V. will be available for you on site.