Pre sale period
In principle, the same terms and conditions as for other ticket orders are applicable in this regard. The allocation of tickets typically takes place four weeks prior to the particular game in accordance with the general advance sales dates. Tickets can be ordered at any time. Precise fixture information as well as dates for the beginning of advance sales can be found on our homepage at www.bvb.de.
Home match tickets for people with a disability
Since we only have a few free day tickets for block 9, these are only awarded via an online raffle. You can assert your card request here. A severely handicapped ticket costs 14€, the ticket for the accompanying person costs 42€.
For the games against Bayern and Schalke, a top surcharge in the amount of 20% applies.
Persons with a severely handicapped ID are eligible. Please carry the proof of eligibility with you, as it will be checked on site.
We kindly ask that you include the following information in your order:
- Your full address with a telephone number on which you can be reached throughout the day
- Your desired fixture
- The remark “block 9”
- Your membership number (if available)
- A copy of your disability card (front- and reverse sides)
Payment method: You will receive a reservation that will allow you to make payment for your tickets. After the payment has been received, your tickets will be sent to you.
Away match tickets for persons with a disability
Ticket orders for away matches can also be made via E-Mail, as for orders for tickets to home matches, at email@example.com.
Whether BVB will receive discounted tickets for persons with a disability depends on the particular club. Not all stadia have separate seating for persons with a disability in the guest area.
Access to the Signal-Iduna-Park
The North Stand entrance (Eingang Nordtribüne) or the separate entrance next to the FanWelt can be used.
Cancellation and return of tickets
Tickets for block 9, as for all other ticket types, are non-returnable as a general rule.
The selling on or auction of the ticket/tickets for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden in all circumstances.
Important additional information
- Wheeled walkers are not permitted as walking aids, since bulky objects outside the areas for wheelchair users in blocks 3 & 6 may prevent the smooth evacuation of the stadium
- Wheeled walkers can be left at the “Helmbude” (“helmet kiosk”). This is located on the northern forecourt (Nordvorplatz). Capacity is, however, limited
- You can find further information, including information about other stadia and clubs, on the Federal Association for Disabled Supporters’ website at http://bbag-online.de/
- Disabled toilets are located in the West and East stands (Westtribüne/Osttribüne)
There are 150 disabled car parking spaces available in car parks C1 and C2. The parking ticket required to make use of these can be ordered from Nicole Strothmüller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Borussia Dortmund Ltd & Co. Joint Stock Company