Advance sale period:
In principle, the same terms and conditions as for other ticket orders are applicable to supporters with disabilities. Tickets can be ordered at ay time in the ways described below. The allocation of tickets typically takes place four weeks prior to the particular game in accordance with the general advance sales dates. You can find precise fixture information as well as dates for the beginning of advance sales on our homepage.
Tickets for visually impaired persons
Ticket orders for visually impaired persons for home and away matches can be made via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entitled are persons who carry a disability card in which the letters BI or RF are written in combination with a doctor’s certificate that confirms a visual impairment (BI: blind. RF: exempt from German television licence fees). Please carry your proof of entitlement with you, since this will be checked on site.
A ticket for a visually impaired person (including an accompanying person) costs €16.10 for a home match. The prices for tickets to away games are determined by the particular club in each case and can vary significantly.
We kindly ask that you include the following information in your order:
- Your full address with a telephone number on which you can be reached throughout the day.
- Your desired fixture.
- The remark “Visually impaired”.
- Your membership number (if available)
- A copy of your disability card (front- and reverse sides)
IMPORTANT: In order to obtain entitlement to a seat for a visually impaired person, you must include a copy of your disability card as part of your order.
Payment method: You will receive a reservation that will allow you to make payment for your tickets. After the payment has been received, your tickets will be sent to you.
Access to the Signal-Iduna-Park
You can reach the block for visually impaired persons (Block 5) via the South West/Swimming Pool entrances (Süd-Ost/Schwimmbad Eingänge), or via the North East entrance for players (Spielereinfahrt Nord-Ost), accompanied by “Volunteers” in both cases.
Cancellation and Return of tickets for visually impaired persons
Tickets for visually impaired persons, as for all other ticket types, are non-returnable as a general rule. Cancellations are possible in exceptional cases with the agreement of the Ticketing department. The selling on or auction of the ticket/tickets for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden in all circumstances.
Volunteers will carry out the distribution and collection of headphones for the audio commentary in the stand, with disability cards taken as a deposit for the equipment. You can choose between audio commentary especially for supporters with a visual impairment or the BVB-Netradio broadcast.
Important additional information
- Wheeled walkers are not permitted as walking aids, since bulky objects outside the areas for wheelchair users in Blocks 3 & 6 may prevent the smooth evacuation of the stadium.
- Further detailed information for persons with a visual impairment can be found on the “BLIND DATE” fan club’s homepage at http://www.bvb-blinddate.de/.
- You can find further information, including information about other stadia and clubs, on the Federal Association for Disabled Supporters’ website at http://bbag-online.de/.
- You will find disabled toilets immediately next to the block for visually impaired persons. A catering service is available in the block for visually impaired persons.
Borussia Dortmund Ltd & Co. Joint Stock Company